Life in 10th and 12th Std, Is it really fair? Just Think! 10-12 hours of classes for 2 years, Stress of inhuman competition. All this for what? To get a good College…right? Now, the last question…How many get a good college? Max 5% get a college of their choice and the rest 95% land up in…Inferior Colleges with huge fees and “Donation”. Will you do the same? or create an Option?